Mullach na Dheiragain (982m); Sgurr nan Ceathreamhnan (1151m) &
An Socach (921m)
- Pronunciation: Mooluch nuh Yerrigan; Skoor nern Kerravnun; Un Sorcoch
- Translation: Summit of the Kestrel; Peak of the Quarters (land shares); The Snout
- Total distance: 47.5km
- Total time: 10hrs 47mins
- Total ascent: 2079m
- Weather: Overcast and very dull – like twilight all day. Cloud level mostly above the highest tops – dulling down with some distant hill fog in the afternoon. Cold in a strong breeze on the summits.
- Start / end location: Car park at the (west) end of the unclassified public road in Glen Affric. [OS Map Sheet 25 – Grid Ref: NH 200 234]
- Map: A map of route can be found here – it may take a few moments to load into a separate window. The map displays on most browsers, but not unfortunately Internet Explorer.
Sgurr na Lapaich (R) and An Tudair (L) poking through the mist from the south side of Loch Affric